Issue Resolved: Revenant Utility Skill #7 Constantly Triggering In Legendary Assassin Stance

I am encountering a bug in which my human Revenant player character is constantly triggering utility skill #7 when in Legendary Assassin Stance.  This can be demonstrated when equipped with either "Riposting Shadows" or "Impossible Odds" in the specific #7 utility slot.  This seems to have started occurring as of the Dragon Bash game update on June 22, 2021.

This only occurs for my Revenant in the Legendary Assassin Stance, only for skill #7, only on land (operates normally underwater), and only when the player character is stationary without interacting with anything (skill will not automatically trigger while opening lootible chests).

This issue does not occur on any other player character profession.

Restarting the Guild Wars 2 application and my computer does not resolve the issue.  I have also verified using a keystroke detection application that the key is not being triggered locally on my interface devices (keyboard or mouse).

EDIT: Issue has been resolved; the problem existed between the keyboard and chair.  Thanks for the help!

Edited by MaliceAwakening.9205

• MaliceAwakening.9205 changed the title to Issue Resolved: Revenant Utility Skill #7 Constantly Triggering In Legendary Assassin Stance