Second Spear Nayrim not spawning in Diviner's Reach. Cannot proceed with Griffon Collection

Not sure what is causing it to not spawn, but I have been in Diviner's Reach for close to 2 hours now. Every event is on its forth rotation and still no sign of Nayrim. Its making it hard to want to move forward with the Griffon collection, given the 250g price on top of already having the skyscale. Right now the only motivation I have is to get max masteries, but even that is started to crack under the frustration of this issue.

I seem to recall that she spawned somewhere east of the town rather than in the town, but I'm not sure. She does however only spawn if she's not currently sitting in the cave to the west, where the event chain eventually leads to. If you haven't, then check the surroundings.

After the first event where you have to defend the gates she will spawn about 20 minutes later directly east of the town in a little hideout. You have to start the event by talking to her. 

Also it might be that you are on a bugged map. I remember that was in my case a few months ago, and other friends mentioned having that bug happen aswel. So try changing maps if she doesn’t spawn after about 20 minutes from completing the first event. 

Hope it works out well in the end for you. Good luck.