OCE/NZ/AU Server.

I've just started getting back into the game after taking a bit of a break, plus just got my new gaming PC.

Looking to try find a Guild/Server that has OCE players in, I've always seemed to have the issue of finding people in my own region.

Cheers in advanced, keep safe everyone!

Not sure how to format my answer, as Server only matters for WvW. But I can confirm there is no specific Aussie WvW guild that runs anymore. Instead, you would be familiarising yourself with the guilds that run WvW during our time, and on what server. 

For that, I can confirm our region chose Sea of Sorrows as the primary, and in the last 24 months Maguuma has become a powerhouse. Refer to the WvW stats side as confirmation. Anyone that says Isle of Janthir is out of touch, and setting you up for disappointment.

Guilds:

Brotherhood of Bogans [BoB] - Maguuma. My old WvW guild, it's extremely active and talkative, but their WvW died in the kitten a bit. When they do play, they're a pain to go against because they are effective. Which is great when you're with them though! 50+ players during OCE times.

Rum Rebellion [RUM] - Not WvW. Generous group. Not very talkative these days in chat. 30+ players during OCE times.

Knights Australia [KA] - My primary guild. Not WvW. Talkative enough, but kind. They do open world things together.  30-40 people during OCE times. 

Phoenix Rising of Australia [RISE] - Not WvW. Joined for a couple weeks as saw the tag around enough. No talking. Felt more like if you're in X guild, you're also in Y guild. But, they could have all been on discord and maybe I was out of the clique. Can't answer. 

.... [KIWI] Don't remember their name, just tag - but pretty obvs)

Equinox Solstice? [TIME] (Malaysian? or Maybe Singapore?) 
Indonesian Gamers Only [INDO] (Bahasa Indonesian) 

The Royal Rose [ROSE] Thai

There are undoubtedly more guilds than that rolling around currently, but this is who I've come across organically, as haven't found the forums and guild recruitment to necessarily be the most informative or current. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/26/2021 at 9:50 AM, Delerious.6851 said:

I've just started getting back into the game after taking a bit of a break, plus just got my new gaming PC.

Looking to try find a Guild/Server that has OCE players in, I've always seemed to have the issue of finding people in my own region.

Cheers in advanced, keep safe everyone!

I'm also looking.

Unfortunately all the biggest active WvW guilds are on SoS and Mag which have been full for a long time.

3 hours ago, Macka.8127 said:

I'm also looking.

Unfortunately all the biggest active WvW guilds are on SoS and Mag which have been full for a long time.

Yeah, I've just come back onto the forums now and having seen that both of those are full. Quite a pain in the kitten.

Excited to get back into the game, just pre-ordered End of Dragons because Cantha. So obviously getting into the swift of things again would be grand with a guild around my time zone.

I'm in the same position as you are as my bunch of friends left whilst waiting for the first expac and we were all on Dragonbrand. 

There was nothing for us to do at that time and after crafting Twlight and the same fractals all the time, friends just started to leave to other mmos.

Would like to get into some Aussie guilds due to having missed 6 years of content.  

• 2 months later...