End of Dragons Preorder Items showing error Icons

Question for all of you posting here. I had a friend order the deluxe and he got his items. I ordered Ultimate and have this issue. I'm just curious if it's an Ultimate issue.

Did all of you posting here also order Ultimate? If so, maybe edit your post to say what version you pre-purchased. Also, make sure to submit a ticket.

Edited by Hadder.8093

2 hours ago, Hadder.8093 said:

Question for all of you posting here. I had a friend order the deluxe and he got his items. I ordered Ultimate and have this issue. I'm just curious if it's an Ultimate issue.

Did all of you posting here also order Ultimate? If so, maybe edit your post to say what version you pre-purchased. Also, make sure to submit a ticket.

I also purchased the Ultimate edition, so it's possible that's the problem. But what I think caused it for me is that I was logged into the GW2 launcher and purchased EoD right after it became available. I then started the game and got the mail for the items without the patch that actually added them to the game.

Hi All, 

I submitted a ticket through GuildWars2.com Support and it was determined that the 4 error items in the email was a bad build. I gave them screenshots of the items in my inventory.

They cancelled my original code and gave me a new one.

Unfortunately, there was a bug with the new code where I did not get my Raptor or Skiff skin and I contacted them again on the same support ticket letting them know.

I was asked to delete the error items from my inventory and then they sent an in-game mail to me with my remaining missing items. (I think it also helped that I was live streaming when I opened the mail from the new code and some items were clearly missing).

Whether the new code issue was because I had the error items in my inventory still, I do not know, but it took less than a day and was solved with a couple of efficient and friendly support people. 

Edited by Hadder.8093

On 7/30/2021 at 2:56 AM, Hadder.8093 said:

Hi All, 

I submitted a ticket through GuildWars2.com Support and it was determined that the 4 error items in the email was a bad build. I gave them screenshots of the items in my inventory.

They cancelled my original code and gave me a new one.

Unfortunately, there was a bug with the new code where I did not get my Raptor or Skiff skin and I contacted them again on the same support ticket letting them know.

I was asked to delete the error items from my inventory and then they sent an in-game mail to me with my remaining missing items. (I think it also helped that I was live streaming when I opened the mail from the new code and some items were clearly missing).

Whether the new code issue was because I had the error items in my inventory still, I do not know, but it took less than a day and was solved with a couple of efficient and friendly support people. 

I had a similar problem, order the Ultimate, but did not get the Raptor, Skiff and Identity Repair Kit. It was in my mail but I didn't open it immediately. Went to open it a little later and it was gone. Submitted a ticket and hoping it gets resolved soon.