Path to creating a 2nd Twilight so that this time it goes in my armory.

I have the skin (and the sunrise skin) but no the legendary greatsword in the armory.  That is no issue - I crafted eternity and gave it to my 2nd account and that was a time when they were only skin unlocks so no regrets there.  I however want to make Twilight again so that it goes in my armory.  I understand that there is supposed to be a process (here or coming) that allows us to duplicate nevermore / hope etc.  Is that going to extend to crafting of Dusk (which I have already done via collection and is limited to one crafting only ) or can I only do this via purchasing the precursor?

gen2 legendary precurors are account bound from the get go and not obtainable through other means than crafting.

gen1 precursors can be traded and their main source from the beginning of the game was random drops, mystic forge, and trading post.

due to this I doubt that they are going to lift the limitation in any workable way for gen1 precursor crafting. So trading post I suppose it is for you.

Good luck on your journey tho 🙂

A most astute observation.  I completely overlooked that so I guess that makes me the Airhead of the Week :).  Time to follow your advice and embark on a legendary journey.  After checking, that 2nd account has a solitary gift of exploration unused and has never started the Dusk collections so that works out perfectly, 

Edited by Aku Punksha.4895
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Aku Punksha.4895 said:

A most astute observation.  I completely overlooked that so I guess that makes me the Airhead of the Week :).  Time to follow your advice and embark on a legendary journey.  After checking, that 2nd account has a solitary gift of exploration unused and has never started the Dusk collections so that works out perfectly, 

Just remember you cant bind sunrise and twilight to your second account you have to send them to main and bind since all eternities are account bound after armory release