Account blocked - support not replaying

Hello,

My friends account get blocked becouse someone try to hack it. Nothing wrong happent becouse my friend has accout secured by his cell phone. Anyway support decided to block his account. In some way that is good but the problem is he cant contact support from 4 days. He wrote a ticket but no one cares i gess... i dont see any other reason by now. Is there any chance to do something with this problem? Maybe here i can find any support member who is able to help me and my frind? He pay for the game so he wants to play the game...

I can understand that support has a lot of work now but still i dont get it why someone need to wait 4 days to unlocked his account when he did nothing wrong. I understand queue and all that stuff but i gess support members and their supervisors should suspect that kind of situation. For me it is just not fair. I realy like support to reply me and do something with this situation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yah from someone who has worked extensively in customer support. Unlocks and password issues are usually prioritized as they both completely stop someone from access and are incredibly quick to fix. 4 hours is a bad look, 4 days means they need to fix their process.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Furio.9038 said:

Yah from someone who has worked extensively in customer support. Unlocks and password issues are usually prioritized as they both completely stop someone from access and are incredibly quick to fix. 4 hours is a bad look, 4 days means they need to fix their process.

Good luck to your friend, I've been in the queue for over a week and still no answers, honestly I'm about to go to another mmorpg.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Sonea.8402 said:

Hello,

My friends account get blocked becouse someone try to hack it. Nothing wrong happent becouse my friend has accout secured by his cell phone. Anyway support decided to block his account. In some way that is good but the problem is he cant contact support from 4 days. He wrote a ticket but no one cares i gess... i dont see any other reason by now. Is there any chance to do something with this problem? Maybe here i can find any support member who is able to help me and my frind? He pay for the game so he wants to play the game...

I had the same problem last Friday. I submitted a ticket and the CS team started answering the ticket on Sunday late at night.

And since then they did their best to securely unblock my account. Just give them time. They kept apologizing for the delay and mentioned the high volume of tickets.

My advice is to give them time and be patient. With EOD preorder issues, 80 boost issues, gem purchase issues, login server issues are all clogged up.

Take a small break. Read some wiki or lore about guild wars 2.