How to get a shared inventory slot from Heart of Thorns?

I bought the Path of Fire expansion and got Heart of Thorns for free, so I got only one shared inventory slot with level 80 boost.Then I bought Heart of Thorns Deluxe Upgrade from the gem store but still didn't get a second shared inventory slot.I know I can buy 22 shared slots from the gem store, but I need to know how to obtain this one - from Heart of Thorns. Does anyone know?I sent a support ticket but they don't answer...

So there's no way for new players to get a shared inventory slot from Heart of Thorns? But this is not fair. Old players can have 24 shared slots and we can have only 23.

I'd gladly buy Heart of Thorns, but I already have it for free and they don't sell it separately.

I'm gonna wait for CS Team response. There must be another way.

• Thanks 1

I don't care about lvl 80 boost, leveling in GW2 is incredibly easy.I care about the impossibility of acquiring a shared inventory slot from Heart of Thorns.I repeat, I'd gladly buy Heart of Thorns, but they don't sell it separately. And if there's no other way of buying that shared slot, it's just not fair for all new players.

• Thanks 1

Those Shared Inventory Slots were only available because of the L80 Boost.
You can find copies of Heart of Thorns elsewhere, but you won't be able to add the Serial Key to your existing account.

It is no more unfair than new players missing out on Living World Season One, or any of the other content or items that are no longer available.

I hate to say that not everything in life is fair, but...Sometimes there are inherent bonuses for those who began the game early that others may not see.

On the wider scheme of things: what do you need with 24 shared inventory slots that a little inventory management that 23 slots will not give you?

• 4 months later...

@Eight O Eight.8257 said:

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:No, there's no way. L80 Boosts are not included with free products.

"One slot comes bundled with Heart of Thorns and another with Path of Fire. These slots are initially filled with a Level-80 Boost. Consuming the boost will free up the slot."

Not sure what you are trying to say. Shared Inventory Slots came with purchased expansions. Shared Inventory Slots don't come with free content.

Likely, another slot will come with the new purchased expansion.