Add arena 2vs2 3vs3 and 5vs5

Zoid.2568

Why can we not have ranked arena pvp in GW2, it's really good compared to conquest and if you want to make GW2 pvp into esport you really need arena pvp. I have a friend who played arena in wow and he was the best on his server and he says if GW2 gets arena he will definitely play it non-stop. I agree with him that conquest is bad in the competetive scene as it's not mostly about fighting your opponent and it's about capturing points, keeping enemies off points, roaming and such things.

Please make it happen.

@"Zoid.2568" said:Why can we not have ranked arena pvp in GW2, it's really good compared to conquest and if you want to make GW2 pvp into esport you really need arena pvp. I have a friend who played arena in wow and he was the best on his server and he says if GW2 gets arena he will definitely play it non-stop. I agree with him that conquest is bad in the competetive scene as it's not mostly about fighting your opponent and it's about capturing points, keeping enemies off points, roaming and such things.

Please make it happen.

"if you want to make GW2 pvp into esport"

ESL dropped GW2 long ago.

https://massivelyop.com/2017/04/04/esl-gaming-is-shutting-down-guild-wars-2s-e-sports-section/