Have they ever made a way to turn off visual effects from other players?

I was in lily of elon trying to conduct some bank/TP stuff and really; the visual effect spam is so intense, I just cannot focus.

In ESO they've disabled certain flashy/camera shake effects where people are doing things. I cannot seem to locate that same option here.

If not, it's fine.

However, seems like the ticket to Lily of Elon was a waste though, when it gives a headache just to deal with inventory/bank/tp

@BlackBullWings.2734 said:The only thing i could give you is that you can turn off camera shake and effect LOD (Limit Of Detail). but sadly, you can't turn off overly shiny spam, oversized backpacks, or infusions.Here's hoping one day the game doesn't look like a disco ball

Thank you! I don't mind it as such, unless by way of trying to do bank stuff or TP stuff I MUST stand still nearby :) Otherwise I'm not so picky.It's just so much that I repeatedly forget what I am doing.

Then I also think people stand directly there on the bank/TP and do it on purpose. It's a bummer they find the game so boring. :(

Thanks again.

@"BlackBullWings.2734" said:The only thing i could give you is that you can turn off camera shake and effect LOD (Limit Of Detail). but sadly, you can't turn off overly shiny spam, oversized backpacks, or infusions.Here's hoping one day the game doesn't look like a disco ball

Actually you can.Turn quality char to "very low" and tadaa, everyone but you with standard model.But it still all the AoE :/

As a ex-ESO player, like OP, combat really feel like a mess in large group.We can't even change the AoE color to make them more visible, and, sometime, I really wish I could..