Some lore and/or gameplay discussion, just for fun.
Fractals of the Mists ideas:
- Crystal Sea Fractal: Relive the fall of the margonites, foremost servants of Abaddon. Fight besides Lord Jadoth against the Forgotten, and witness Abaddon's destructive fall and the birth of the Crystal Desert.
- City of Hope Fractal: Journey ten thousand years into the past and visit the city that would one day become Arah. Help the ancient races of Tyria fight and subdue Glaust, daughter of Kralkatorrik, and cleanse her from corruption, turning her into Glint.
- Shadow Ministry Fractal: Join Shiro Tagachi on a mission against a cabal of conspiring Canthan ministers, who have kidnapped Prince Hanjai, Emperor Angsiyan's young son and heir. Witness the beginning of Shiro's descent into madness.
- Magus Falls: Delve deep into the Maguuma Jungle, and find the truth behind the origins of the Pale Tree and the sylvari race. Face the Nightmare Court led by Grand Duchess Chrysanthea, join the now free members of the Mordrem Guard, and find the one they call Malyck.
- The Eternal Forge: Journey into a forged citadel deep into the Fissure of Woe. Balthazar may be no more, but his loyal followers will not abandon duty. Logan Thackeray and Rytlock Brimstone lead an expedition to the heart of the forge, where they plan to achieve the unimaginable: Reforge Magdaer, the sword of the Sorcerer King himself. First part of a two part story.
- Tombs of Drascir: Break into the ancient catacombs beneath Drascir, the first capital of Ascalon, and face the ancient ghosts of humanity. This is the place where Sohothin and Magdaer are destined to intertwine, breaking the curse of the Foefire and freeing the spirits of Ascalon forever. Second part of the two part story.
Visions of the Past Strike Mission ideas:
- Fallen Spirit: Witness Asgeir Dragonrender's last journey north, followed by the final stand of the norn against Jormag. Learn the truth behind Asgeir's pact with Jormag, and the fate of the fallen Spirit of Owl.
- Rite of Flames: Follow the last members of the dwarven race as they try to use the magic of the fallen Great Destroyer to prevent their own transformation into stone dwarves. Witness their own doom as they fail to fight off the effects of the Rite of the Great Dwarf, and curse themselves into something entirely different; and far worse.
Feel free to post yours, or improve other people's as well .