BARRIER issue

Raven.1524

Now that there's an group of people going crazy due to Scourges nerf, shouldn't that be solved making barrier decay after something like 20-30 secs but limit the amount of barrier a player can get? (say: 40% of it's max hp?)Yeah, their dps got crippled, but they can focus more on the supportive side.

Maybe I do not focus too much on the dps rather than the supportive side of builds because I play more WvW than PvE, but this change seems feasible. Not sure how you guys think.

So if im a maurader mesmer i can run around wi 20k~ hp and 8k barrier, a total of 28k hp for almost a minute. Seemsgood.

I would like the decay to be slower and and maybe abit of a fadter way to get high barriers if you spec into it. I dont believe necro should have that solid of an hp boost even if he builds for dps. whith that being said they should buff scourgw dps if it onky builds for that.

@Raven.1524 said:Now that there's an group of people going crazy due to Scourges nerf, shouldn't that be solved making barrier decay after something like 20-30 secs but limit the amount of barrier a player can get? (say: 40% of it's max hp?)Yeah, their dps got crippled, but they can focus more on the supportive side.

Maybe I do not focus too much on the dps rather than the supportive side of builds because I play more WvW than PvE, but this change seems feasible. Not sure how you guys think.

Having a support option would be fine. If you arrange your traits one way, and it results in a barrier-heavy support build like that, fine. But there should still be a viable DPS build too. Every spec should support multiple ways to play it based on how you tweak it.

Archived