Legendary weapon effect missing from Barrage

Xervite.5493

Title says it allI tried ranger longbow with my Pharus and to my surprise the skill 5 has no legendary effects? Its like shooting from a normal bow. (Visual effects btw) Every other weapon has some visual effect so why not longbow? I dont have kudzu so would love to hear from a kudzu player if they have the same problem.

Only projectiles are different. Longbow 5 is not a projectile and doesn't get an effect. The normal arrows are different than a normal bow. This also applies for Kudzu. Revenant shortbow 4 is similiar in visual effect to Ranger Barrage and doesn't get a different effect either with a legendary shortbow.

@Xervite.5493 said:Title says it allI tried ranger longbow with my Pharus and to my surprise the skill 5 has no legendary effects? Its like shooting from a normal bow. (Visual effects btw) Every other weapon has some visual effect so why not longbow? I dont have kudzu so would love to hear from a kudzu player if they have the same problem.

Well with Pharus you get the column of light when you crit with the Barrage. Other than that yes i agree with would be cool to have those 2 skills (rev and ranger) resskined so they apply the effects.

I was worst with nevermore and the druid. Because the druid staff skills do not use any projectiles (not even the astral wisp) no legendary projectile effect would be applied.They change it later to show crows with the autotattack but not the astral wisp or the Ancestral grace.

@anduriell.6280 said:

@Xervite.5493 said:Title says it allI tried ranger longbow with my Pharus and to my surprise the skill 5 has no legendary effects? Its like shooting from a normal bow. (Visual effects btw) Every other weapon has some visual effect so why not longbow? I dont have kudzu so would love to hear from a kudzu player if they have the same problem.

Well with Pharus you get the column of light when you crit with the Barrage. Other than that yes i agree with would be cool to have those 2 skills (rev and ranger) resskined so they apply the effects.

I was worst with nevermore and the druid. Because the druid staff skills do not use any projectiles (not even the astral wisp) no legendary projectile effect would be applied.They change it later to show crows with the autotattack but not the astral wisp or the Ancestral grace.

Astral Wisp is a projectile before it hits an enemy. Every absorbed projectile from Sublime Conversion also turns into a raven. Druid has plenty of use for the effect.

And don't remind me of that crit change. One of the worst legendary changes we ever got. :angry: