Stability, why doesn't it have a visual cue?

Sonork.2916

I feel like arguably the most important buff in the game, should have a visual cue, so you're not trying to pick out from their buff bar. I'd rather just look at the character and know they have it via a visual, than scour the enemies buff bar to find out. I know the first thing people will say is "visual clutter", to which I say, stability is an important enough buff/mechanic to warrant a visual. I'd be okay with a optional togglable one in the options, something, anything to not have to specifically look for it, buried in the other 4-8 buffs on the single player I have selected to see if they have stability or not.

I'd be happy with some other UI graphic that's easily seen, like adding an outline to their health or stamina bar, adding little metal things inside their health bar for how many stacks they have, that slowly ticks down with duration, kind of like some champion NPC's have. Anything really other than picking it out of the other 8 small white squares on your enemies buff bar.