Ultimate gems take 72h to deliver?

Yes, as indicated on the purchase page, the Gems will arrive within 72 hours (in most cases).What makes you think someone doesn't work weekends?The CS Team works 24/7/365.If items in the Gem Store have '2 days left', then they will leave the Gem Store at 9AM Pacific Time at the end of that second day.They will, however, return at another time.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Make sure you don't use any of the items that comes with the Ultimate edition, else you won't be able to get a refund.

Actually... they refunded me pretty quickly but let me keep everything except the expansions and gems.I still have the lvl 80 boost, the armor and the invitation to something. I tried the boost but I guess I have to buy the expansions if I become lvl 80. I'm lvl 16 and having fun, so I'm not in a hurry.I used the armor before I got the boost (nothing else), so maybe that's why. But it made me feel bad so I bought a bunch of gems and since it's quite fun, I will most likely buy the expansions as well. But I'm not in a hurry since I want to level by hand and explore everything.