Curious about the logic for moving the Hero panel tabs

Guest [Deleted User]

Any ideas why they did this? It's not the worst thing but it seems pointless. The biggest problem (for me) is that the very last item on the list is, along with the very first, the easiest to click. I change novelties a lot so it was SUPER helpful for it to be last. Now Novelties is buried in the middle and Mail Carriers is last. Who EVER changes their mail carrier?!

@kharmin.7683 said:I just looked at these. I wonder if their metrics show how often the player base accesses each tab and that they have been re-aligned to reflect that data?

You are probably right, but from a UX perspective I think they missed on the fact that the last item is spatially more accessible than ones in the middle of the list and thus (maybe counterintuitively) a more-used option should be placed there.

@"Kunzaito.8169" said:Any ideas why they did this? It's not the worst thing but it seems pointless.

I've been wondering if it's related to the legendary armory feature, coming Soon . Surely the armory is going to be integrated somehow into Equipment and/or Wardrobe, so they could be making some advance changes to prepare for that.