please add bigger NPC dialogue font on screen

coso.9173

I know for now we have the chat bubbles and it shows in the chat log, but many times, specially on events where we're also fighting at the same times, many times I can't see it clearly because if I'm not looking at the NPC i question I won't se the speech bubble and I don't get to see the chat log in detail when busy.why not have an option to show it in the top or bottom of the sceen in a big font? so we don't have to keep on checking. specially for those that english isnt the main language.I know it would help me a lot.

This would be really helpful for me.

I often have to play with the sound off, or there's other noise in the game or in real life so I might miss bits of spoken dialogue, and like you said if the character is behind you or off to one side the speech bubble doesn't show. I do use the chat box, but I can't really keep looking at that while I'm trying to keep up with the NPCs or fight or whatever else is going on at the same time as the conversation.

It would be great if there was an option to display NPC dialogue as subtitles at the top or bottom of the screen (or anywhere it seems sensible).