What are red x blue winrates on Eternal Coliseum?

Ashyri.5426

Hey,

I've read about it and it feels like red team is privileged by the proximity of Sword of its base compared to blue. I haven't found any actual info about this, not since this map rework. So, does red win more on ranked matches? Do we have the numbers?

Well, what I'm thinking about is: if there's a considerable advantage for a team just for its side on the map, it shouldn't be listed as a ranked map.

Thank you

@Unholy Pillager.3791 said:It's less likely to be a problem on this than, say, League of Legends, and even there the win rate difference is small. Honestly, if you win a major team fight at mid, your team is more likely to pick up the buff, no matter which side you spawn on.

lol when i see people fighting mid i book it for the shield buff if im on guardian, and sword if on scourge/thief

@Mikeskies.1536 said:

@"Cal Cohen.3527" said:Ranked win rates from last season on Coliseum:Blue 50.7%Red 49.3%

Hah. "Balanced."

That is actually really balanced. It isn't going to be exact unless you get ludicrous sample sizes. Amusingly, it's also slanted in the opposite direction from what people on this thread have been predicting.

Archived