Praise for Anet Customer Service — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Players Helping Players

Praise for Anet Customer Service

There is no category, that I can find, for this post, so I chose this one. I have had a lot of extraordinary help from Anet Customer Service over the years, I don't know if they even read these, but if they do. Thank you. :heart:

Comments

• @Nunya.4920 said:
    There is no category, that I can find, for this post, so I chose this one. I have had a lot of extraordinary help from Anet Customer Service over the years, I don't know if they even read these, but if they do. Thank you. :heart:

Not to be left out; Thank you to all the players who are kind and helpful as well. :heart:

• kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭

I've only had a few interactions with the support team for GW2 and have found them to be reasonable and helpful, even seeming to go beyond what is necessary. I wish I that could say the same for the forums team.

I am a very casual player.
    Very.
    Casual.

• aspirine.6852aspirine.6852 Member ✭✭✭✭

Needed them a few times, and both times they really helped me out. Yeah they are kinda good..

• Strider.7849Strider.7849 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2, 2021

Honestly, what's the point. Delete the post, already getting reported 100x over. It doesn't change anything.

• @Strider.7849 said:
    Honestly, what's the point. Delete the post, already getting reported 100x over. It doesn't change anything.

What's getting reported ? Sorry, you lost me. You mean the fact that the CS people here are great ?