Pvp and its bad match system

Nightcore.5621

Okay so i just started doin pvp and i get matched agienst people who have fanzy top 250 titles and so. do they give these titiles away for free this game cuz they all lost agienst me they was really nothing seems like these titles dont mean anything like they just given away for nothing. and also is there really none playin pvp anymore so the match system are so bad me as new player get matched agienst so high players? dident know pvp was that bad

People: Don't balance for low ranked players!Low ranked players: get discouraged by toxic builds and leave PVPPeople: Why do we play with siver tier OMFG that matchmaker?!?!?!?!?

If you were in unranked, I suggest to hop into ranked. The matchmaker is much less random there, though you might still have some tough games during non-prime time.

@Megametzler.5729 said:People: Don't balance for low ranked players!Low ranked players: get discouraged by toxic builds and leave PVPPeople: Why do we play with siver tier kitten that matchmaker?!?!?!?!?

If you were in unranked, I suggest to hop into ranked. The matchmaker is much less random there, though you might still have some tough games during non-prime time.

i play only ranked lol. its a clown fiesta most the time people are afk or someone leave i never played anything so bad like this gamemode

@Nightcore.5621 said:

@Megametzler.5729 said:People: Don't balance for low ranked players!Low ranked players:
get discouraged by toxic builds and leave PVP
People: Why do we play with siver tier kitten that matchmaker?!?!?!?!?

i play only ranked lol. its a clown fiesta most the time people are afk or someone leave i never played anything so bad like this gamemode

Long time neglection... :wink: