How to recover a deleted tale?

Before I learned that you actually needed the physical copies of the Tales for the Recitation of the Litany of Deeds achievement, I acquired the Tale of Judgement and summarily destroyed it. Since then, I've been doing the events in the Court of the Dead over and over again in an attempt to get it back, but to no avail. No matter how many times I do those events, the tale never drops.

I cannot find an iota of information on what to do if you should lose one of these tales. Is there a way to recover them, or am I screwed out of the Funery shoulder's forever?

@"Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946" said:Try talking to the Primeval Steward at the Tomb of the Primeval Kings. The book that opens that collection tells you to go talk to him. It might open it back up for you. He is located on the left side of the first room in the TotPK.

Gave that one a shot. Other than giving generic information about the collections, he doesn't offer any means to reset the collection or give lost pieces back.

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

@"Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946" said:Try talking to the Primeval Steward at the Tomb of the Primeval Kings. The book that opens that collection tells you to go talk to him. It might open it back up for you. He is located on the left side of the first room in the TotPK.

Gave that one a shot. Other than giving generic information about the collections, he doesn't offer any means to reset the collection or give lost pieces back.

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like your only recourse is to submit a support ticket like Randulf suggested.

• 3 months later...

Archived