How to play condi firebrand?

JeetyWeety.2948

I'm new to WvW, and I'm new to playing firebrand. Here's a link to the recommended WvW spec for my guild for a condi firebrand:

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQNAW3ensADFBjtCBOCDkCjlACzKA8AeT7P0K6GNLB9gmQA-jlhAQBnS9nfeFASkuBSq8DG7PAgHCAA-w

I spend most of my time in staff granting swiftness to my squad. When enemies come, I use staff to give might to my squad.

After that, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. Sometimes I hit F1 and do damage. Other times, I hit F3 and grant aegis.

What should I be doing? Any suggestions would be great.

If you're guild is telling you to run that, and aren't giving you instruction on how to use it, thats....... really dumb. Strategies vary, but Firebrands tend to require a lot of coordination to use effectively, and your team composition carefully spread out to maximize boon coverage. In a support comp, 2 FBs rotate tombs so one is in Courage for Stability, while the other is in Resolve for condi clear. You're setup looks to be pure Front line damage.... so if I had to guess the build intent, you just camp and spam justice skills, and use it again when a kill resets the cooldown.

Archived