Nap Time Achievment Desert Highlands

Tom.6478

There are 3 different directions from which enemies attack. Station someone with AoEs at all of them to take the aggro, so they never get to the NPC.

No-one should position themselves anywhere near the NPC you need to protect - this may seem counter-intuitive but when any damage is a fail, you need to make sure you don't draw any fire toward him.

@Tom.6478 said:Anyhow, does anyone have any tips or information how this can be done successfully?

Done this with 2 or 3 a few times. It's much easier because less mobs spawn. The key is to stay as far away from him as possible and engage sand sharks as soon as you see them. I think the enemy spawn sequence is: sand sharks NE, Choya NW, sharks S.

For sand sharks: stand where they spawn, lay down aoe field to aggro them all. If they make their whirling thingy that spreads outwards, stun/daze them. Nobody must stand next to the NPC or they might burrow there under the sand.

For Choya: it helps to have reflect skills. I put the feedback bubble from my mesmer on him when they spawn so any needles fired at the start won't hit him. It also helps to stun/daze them often.

Archived