[suggestion] (off the wall) random stuff

DemonSeed.3528

Can we one day collect the heads of our enemies as trophies? Maybe like a wardrobe filled with the heads of enemies we've vanquished. That database might get a little big though for some of us, and might not work so well with lots of kills in zergs. Would be nice if it worked for 1v1 or 1vX, could encourage roaming. Still though dunno how it would work out, just something to ponder.How about an option to 'peek' at enemy build when you die, at the wp window? Might help newer players figure out what killed them and how to counter it, though this would help any level of player in general.How about a new anti glider cart that can snare and pull enemies from the sky at 1500 range or launch them in a specific direction like a wall for damage.Since there are hilarious launching bugs due to terrain, can we just embrace it instead and have a siege trap that launches people for no good reason.I don't like leaving food & utilities on the ground for my enemies to get fat on, can we poison them and have some weird effect on them last for a few minutes? Some kind of laxative that makes them run funny.Yes...yeeessss.... These are all bad and silly ideas, but maybe someone might be able to come up with something worthwhile that will lighten our stoney hearts in wvw and make it a fun/funny experience but of course it could spin the other way. I don't know. I'm trying don't kill me :)

What about a weekly mystery event. I mean this could be anything - find and kill the mysterious creature and only you will gain a certain aura or guaranteed stat boost through the week. Only one player can get it but it would be hidden well and only visible to each side.

How about flag one random player as a 'vip' and people have to seek them out, though this would probably lead to griefing. Unless there is a special weapon we equip at keep and have to tag them with it, but good luck with that if they are in a Zerg.

How can we make this game mode more interesting? How can we make the players more active without adding too much resources? We need more ideas, speak up!

@DemonSeed.3528 said:

@Ricky.4706 said:even better, imagine having to collect those as part of a recipe to make armor or a weapon! "The Fallen"

I would love a weapon made from parts of my enemies. When it is swung you hear their screams and the particles are their tears

You people are forgetting this game is rated Teen and that this kind of Gruesome stuff would require a rating change to Mature.

@DemonSeed.3528 said:

@Ricky.4706 said:even better, imagine having to collect those as part of a recipe to make armor or a weapon! "The Fallen"

I would love a weapon made from parts of my enemies. When it is swung you hear their screams and the particles are their tears

I'd love it if I could make a weapon out of the awakened I've killed, and because it's awakened, it's still alive and I could call it Murray and it would talk to me and we would go on adventures and it would shout, "Hey, look out for that harpy on your six!" Good ol', Murray.

Archived