Question about Bolt I collection

I got everyone of them except Malchor's Notes... I've been looking around Tempest's Waypoint for like a week but neither the Risen Lieutenant nor the Meta event of Cathedral of Zephyrs start.. I looked up wiki and it says Dwayna's Statue needs to be contested for Meta or the Pact should hold Cathedral of Zephyrs more than 2 hours for Risen Lieutenant. I waited in the Cathedral for 2 hours but the event didn't start, is there something that I have to do?

I did this just a week ago. I was lucky and got into a map where the meta was just running. I don't know about the two hours. It seems to happen more often (but thats my personal experience). It does work as intended. You need to do the meta or the defend. Perhaps, the defend event happened while you waited without you participating?

@mercury ranique.2170 said:I did this just a week ago. I was lucky and got into a map where the meta was just running. I don't know about the two hours. It seems to happen more often (but thats my personal experience). It does work as intended. You need to do the meta or the defend. Perhaps, the defend event happened while you waited without you participating?

Nope, I stood there looking at my computer every 3 mins, while moving around sometime, but nothing happened. I go to that waypoint every hour when I'm not in that map, but still, nothing.

Archived