About the whole mount response.

zealex.9410

From the response MO gave about the pricing i take it that the mount skins have quite abit of work gone into them and it shows. Diff model, effects, sounds etc.

But im just wondering alot of ppl have requested countless times that they just want to dye their raptor with more colour channels and they would like to pay for that and/or dont really care about this "high quality" skins that you release.

So i was wondering, since u have already released mount skins tbat are just retextures with diff patterns or small model changes. What would be a fair price to sell those seperatelly and in a pack?

I mean they are nowhere near to the lvl of work or detail the 2k ones are but they deffenatelly have a market as myself went out of my way to try and get the griffon skin/s that didnt completely change the model or texture to something extreme.

So ye thats all, i was just curious, coz i would like to buy mount skins but im not buying something for 2k or something that so extreme or so diff from the original (dont argue that extreme and diff are bad things just a matter of personal taste).

It would be nice if ANet were to prepare a bundle of skins for the 5 mounts that kept the original models but opened up the other 3 dye channels. I'd pay 2K (or sale at 1600) gems bundle price for that. I suspect that it might not come soon, as the extra channels seem to be the big incentive on a lot of the skins in the licenses.

Archived