Camera customization and optimization for spvp - Input welcome.

DinesenDK.5067

After a horrible day in solo que spvp yesterday with a 1/9 win rate, taking me from 1200 to below 1100 rating I decided to take a closer look, at camera optimization. I found some info in Reddit and started to play around in the mist to see how it worked out. To my great joy, I found the Toggle Action Camera option. Finally! Now my cam is not flying all over the place during gameplay, and Whirl wind Attack got so much easier to land. However, Rush, Shield Bash, Bull's Charge and Breaching Strike now would only hit target if Crosshair stayed on the target.. - I guess it is just a practice thing, but it would be nice if Anet would fix it, so these abillities would work the same way as when not in Action Cam Mode.

I never figured out what the two Ground Lock options did or or their purpose - Any ideas? And are they important to making pvp easier??

Tricks to keep target marked without loosing it, and ways to help stay in melee range easier, are most welcome.

The 2 ground options allow you to:

• Ground targeting: Cast AoE skills directly at an enemy feet without you moving the mouse to the target's feet. For example, pressing 2 times on warrior longbow #3 shots the projectile AoE directly at your enemy's feet without you moving the mouse to their feet.
  • The other option sets a limit to how far you can move the AoE fields. This allows you to cast AoE skills at their maximum range without going through the trouble of finding the maximum range with your mouse.

@Malicious.3716 said:

@Red Haired Savage.5430 said:Never really used the action camera, maybe not ask in the warrior section about the ground lock options in warrior section since we don't have many of those. You might have better luck in the general forums for that question.

GS3, Hammer Burst, Rampage 5, Longbow 3/5, and Sundering Leap.

I know, but compared to some professions who's entire bar can almost be made up from aoe ground skills.

Archived