If you don't want to nerf Ventari Rev or Dodge Roll Daredevil

ibThuggin.1758

Can you please make my turrets great again? Here I'll even help you guys do your job.

Turrets: Conditions no longer damage turrets (they are not organic objects)

Rocket Turret: Decrease rate of fire to 3 seconds

Rifle Turret: Increase range to 1200

Net Turret: Increase range to 800, reduce rate of fire to 5 seconds, increase immobilize to 4 seconds

Flame Turret: Increase range to 600

Thumper Turret: Increase range to 480, decrease rate of fire to 2 seconds

Inventions: Remove the trait Smoke Bomb

Rapid Deployment (Adept): Picking up a turret instantly resets its cooldown and grants super speed for 5 seconds 1 minute cool down

Advanced Turrets: Increase reflective shield duration to 5 seconds, added 15% dmg/healing bonus to turrets. (33% dmg reduction still intact)

Thanks even though I know you will never do this or ever respond, but I'm bored. Do I have to call Trump to make my turrets great again?

@ibThuggin.1758 said:Can you please make my turrets great again? Here I'll even help you guys do your job.

Yeah, because when a complex mechanism made of wood and metal is burning at high temperature it won't get damaged.

@Alatar.7364 said:

@ibThuggin.1758 said:Can you please make my turrets great again? Here I'll even help you guys do your job.

Yeah, because when a complex mechanism made of wood and metal is burning at high temperature it won't get damaged.

Fire yes, but does it make sense chill, bleed, poison...?

@RSLongK.8961 said:

@Alatar.7364 said:

Fire yes, but does it make sense chill, bleed, poison...?

Chill would make sense. Mechanical things struggle in excessive cold.

@K THEN.5162 said:

@Saiyan.1704 said:Bleed > oil leaksPoison > mechanical acidityTorment > Malfunctioning; self inflicting damage

Confusion > DOES NOT COMPUTE! DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!!

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/ee/ee105be757bac0f5eb5d8b4aaff2686bef0e5a79f0df1b660927c3a4d7ecfdd6.jpg

Really wish we could still post pics like the old forums... (Little Britain picture for those who can't be bothered)

Archived