Balance needed

ManoNegra.6532

So, I do not know if other people noticed, but some worlds remain T1 for a lot of time, and that has nothing to do with strategy, but with the fact that they are overcrowded and so they always win battles with number, not strategy, and because of that people do not leave them.I believe WvW should be about strategy, not numbers, so I would like to suggest some balance mesures:1) Maximum numbers of players online per world.2) Stronger bonus for outnumbered, specially making buildings stronger.It has become extremamely dull to play in T1 and some worlds are perpetuating themselfes in the positions.That needs to change.

@ManoNegra.6532 said:So, I do not know if other people noticed, but some worlds remain T1 for a lot of time, and that has nothing to do with strategy, but with the fact that they are overcrowded and so they always win battles with number, not strategy, and because of that people do not leave them.I believe WvW should be about strategy, not numbers, so I would like to suggest some balance mesures:1) Maximum numbers of players online per world.2) Stronger bonus for outnumbered, specially making buildings stronger.It has become extremamely dull to play in T1 and some worlds are perpetuating themselfes in the positions.That needs to change.

Or it could be that a lot of people left everywhere in general, and it just so happens the T1 servers was whoever was left willing to play, and not that they're over crowding on purpose anymore...in 2017.

They can fix this by reseting servers monthly by having kicked all players off their home server and choose a new one again. Or upon entering wvw, for a fee of 100 gems log to the alliance you want to be in.

By doing this, anet makes sales and wvw is fresh monthly.

And hopefully they add tournaments after.

Archived