Amala solo (scourge) down to 12%

Subli.8217

After seeing someone on reddit posting their reaper attempt I've decided to try this solo with different, more aggressive approach.I love this boss, it's very engaging and FAIR and fun. Kinda like old dungeon bosses but more extra. I prefer this over the raid-style immobile bosses with cancer mechanics.I tried to tryhard here as much as possible but the Balthazar phase is quite chaotic and a little unfair/unrewarding (see how I properly dodge with SAS but get oneshotted with meteor)Kinda lame to upload failed attempt but I think it's still interesting so enjoy.

but the aoes feel like they are coming from her and her attacks, it has a flow. much different than 99cm rings, arkk disappearing platforms, electricity and aoe triangles without actual animation (except the hammer smash), artsariiv purple cloud on corners and the expanding circles. i hate when aoe fest is a disconnected layer of combat with some boss as dps golem. Amala summons all her aoe with actual direction, animation and casting time so it's much better.

Archived