Mastery question: Am I getting only half of what is possible?

Hi all,I noticed that when I look at my story history, under achievements and rewards, I seem to be consistently getting fewer than the possible number of Mastery Points (http://www.graymalkyn.com/resources/gw054.jpg). In each case, I've completed the story, but have I missed out on some sidebar story? What am I missing?

Thanks for any help,

Graymalkyn

@Gulesave.5073 said:A lot of the MP's are rewarded for optional goals attached to the story. You can't really get all of them on the first run through, but you can see them in your Achievements panel.

That is especially true for LS2 where the achievements requires you to complete the step first then repeat it again to even quality for completing the achievement.

Also, at first glance, the Personal Story (Zhaitan) looks like it can give a lot of points, but in actuality it's only 8. One point per chapter, so while there are 5 different lvl 20 achievements, all show the Mastery symbol and looks like you could get 5MPs total, until you finish one and get the 1 point actually available.

Archived