Dervish and Paragon NPC Screenshots (Gold reward)

I’ve tried to google search and wiki, but I haven’t been able to find an in game screenshot of the current Dervish and Paragon models from the new Istan Daybreak patch. If anyone could kindly provide screenshots of both the Dervish and Paragon in this post I would gladly mail you gold in game for your time. I basically want to try and make an outfit that most closely resembles the look and dyes but without a screenshot handy it’d be too difficult. Thanks in advance!

@"Blue Blade.3049" said:I’ve tried to google search and wiki, but I haven’t been able to find an in game screenshot of the current Dervish and Paragon models from the new Istan Daybreak patch. If anyone could kindly provide screenshots of both the Dervish and Paragon in this post I would gladly mail you gold in game for your time. I basically want to try and make an outfit that most closely resembles the look and dyes but without a screenshot handy it’d be too difficult. Thanks in advance!

These shots are from story mission. Hope it helps!

IvDRUyy.jpgHHmcu08.jpg

The Dervish is the hardest to copy their style since they are using a NPC-only outfit except for the headgear.

Allied paragons are using the Sunspear outfit from purchasing the Exlusive or Ultimate edition Expansion pack, with possibly Celestial and gold dyes, I will try to match this later to find the exact colour. The dyes for the Sunspear Paragon outfit is White and Matriarch Brass!fseEo53.jpg

The enemy paragon and dervish is nearly impossible to match since they are using villagers clothes which is only for NPCs sadly, but some of the Dervishes are using Devout shoulders, the head-hood is also a NPC only. :/

The allied Dervish are also using this, man I really hate how we cant wear NPCs stuff...But their head-hood is Subterfuge Hood.

Archived