Please add just a bit more to the map

Fenom.9457

Far to the south. Both in game and the datamined files (you can see that map on the wiki) are just short of the end of istan, and that little island east of kourna. If the map included the ends of those and just a little water, we could get the land in later maps and the water as the little border. (I imagine the complete map will have a slight border, as seen with the HoT maps on the far west.) it would help so much with ocd to complete those and have the border and all

@Fenom.9457 said:Far to the south. Both in game and the datamined files (you can see that map on the wiki) are just short of the end of istan, and that little island east of kourna. If the map included the ends of those and just a little water, we could get the land in later maps and the water as the little border. (I imagine the complete map will have a slight border, as seen with the HoT maps on the far west.) it would help so much with ocd to complete those and have the border and all

I've been wondering if they are going to open up other parts of Istan into one large PoF sized map with a few of LWS4 episodes.

@Tekoneiric.6817 said:

@Fenom.9457 said:Far to the south. Both in game and the datamined files (you can see that map on the wiki) are just short of the end of istan, and that little island east of kourna. If the map included the ends of those and just a little water, we could get the land in later maps and the water as the little border. (I imagine the complete map will have a slight border, as seen with the HoT maps on the far west.) it would help so much with ocd to complete those and have the border and all

I've been wondering if they are going to open up other parts of Istan into one large PoF sized map with a few of LWS4 episodes.

I'm kind of hoping not. The mission ended with talk about portals to other areas, I'm thinking we may get out of the desert for a bit. More variety would be nice. That being said, I do think that the 'margins' are weird, and that Istan seems to cut off unnaturally and may be continued on another map.

Archived