[Possible Bug?] Forward key sometimes activates dodge

I run GW2 on a Mac with the Mac client, and have a pretty basic keybinding of WASD for forward/back/turn left-right, with Q/E for strafe left-right, and double tap to activate dodging. I'm finding within the last 4 updates or so (possibly? I don't remember when it started but I'm pretty sure it was within that timeframe) occasionally when I tap my forward button either just once to scoot forward or press and hold to move forward, the dodge mechanic activates.I seem to notice it occurring more often on my elementalist asura, but it's happened on all of my characters regardless of profession or race. I thought that perhaps my method of camera rotation was causing it to activate (I use my trackpad with the Mac two-finger gesture to rotate my camera) but I haven't been able to get it to activate on command.Is anyone else experiencing this? It could simply be my keyboard beginning to go out, but the W key works normally in all other programs, so I'm not very inclined to write it off as needed a tune-up on that key.Obviously this isn't a game-breaking bug if indeed it is a bug, but you can imagine my frustration when it activates during a close-quarters fight or in the middle of a jumping puzzle.

Archived