Wintersday Mounts - Missing

As the title suggests, Wintersday Mount skins did not seem to unlock on my account.After opening 1 BLC and receiving a the Gnashblade WD gift - opened to find 5 WD mount skins (account bound).Added all of the skins to wardrobe but they are still shown as locked regardless of which character I check them on (even after relog)

Currently not submitting a ticket as I am not interested in using any of those skins, however I am tad disappointed that I effectively got nothing from that box.

Just wanted to see if anyone else has had similar issue with this particular item.

EDIT : seems like they were Minis - query answered below

@"Ronan.9518" said:I guess you got this one, but it doesn't unlock mount skins, it unlocks miniatures (looking like the winterday mounts skins)

I see, this would make more sense. Answer appreciated.I suppose I didn't see the "Mini" part of the name since the item is called "Mini Cozy Wintersday Mounts Pack". Might be clearer if they removed the word "Mounts" from the title but either way the aesthetics are really not my taste, so equally useless on my account.

You're not alone in missing the context of the word "mini" in the name. I've counted at least a dozen people who have been confused by it.Perhaps "Mini Cozy Wintersday Mini Mounts Pack of Miniatures" would work better, but I somehow suspect that most of us would still prefer to have the mountfits over the miniatures that even that wouldn't make a difference.

Archived