Umpteenth Crash Error Cited as "Success" XDDDDD

I am on a skewbald horse in a land of ferraris. My poor i5 27"er can't take your graphics. I crash whenever there are too many people on ANY map. I did a full bounty run in Elon Riverlands and The Desolation. I have missed no less than ten bounty kills out of twenty because your lovely system cannot bear more than a certain number on a map. It crashes me, makes the screen go BLANK, forces the desktop to refresh, browsers and TS to CLOSE AND DISCONNECT. I am obliged to RELOG IN to find myself still thankfully within my squad, but on another version of the map, bounty killed, all credits ZERO.The latest crash was yesterday, in a CLOSED INSTANCE RAID with ONLY TEN PEOPLE NOT FIFTY yet it STILL CRASHED and cheerfully gave me a "SUCCESS" report: http://i65.tinypic.com/dfd6oy.png

What the blazing lynx kittens, ANET.Need help?BUY SERVERS WITH OUR MONEY.STOP MAKING MAPS YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO CARRY PEOPLE IN.

For the love of what you are doing, please. I beseech, implore and beg you. This has been happening in Tarir, WvW, EVERYWHERE ANYONE GATHERS, since early December Heart of Thorns.For 2018, hold your guns. Up your capacity and speed, smash bugs.For presence and population, hold world events that are promoted well ahead of their time.

Don't worry about us. Debug your base code, prepare it for whatever you have planned ten years ahead, make budgeting for high speed servers come ten million or five. We are here. Love you, Tyria.

Archived