Kito, a potential new member of the team.

Ivantreil.3092

Idk about you guys, but i've been liking the company of this guy that has been following us around, it has an ambience very different to the other member's of DW, a very serious guy.

Hes currently following orders from the order of shadows, but i feel that they could develop it into a new potential member for DW, the intel guy and thief that our guild is currently missing, what do you guys think about it?

They definitely have more plans for him, given they wrote up a backstory that relates to his name being a translation of "gem" in Swahili.

Whether he'll become a member of Dragon's Watch, I'm doubtful. Path of Fire painted the Order of Shadows as a potential antagonist in the future should we work on dethroning Joko. This may put Kito in a place akin to Zei Ri from Winds of Change. A friend turned hesitant enemy turned hesitant ally or true enemy.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Kito IS the Order of Shadows. We know the Order of Whispers leadership like to hide in audacity, so it stands to reason the Order of Shadows would have similar protocols.

Personally, I think it’d be more interesting to have him co-operate in an Elonian branch of the Pact.

Archived