21:9 34" 4K Gaming Monitor Issue in GW2

On a 1440 vertical resolution you should be fine with setting the UI-Scaling to large. I'm running a 27" 2560x1440 monitor, wich equals to about the same PPI, without any issues. However i was planing on getting an ultra-wide monitor at some point, so i'm curious how serious this problem is. Can you upload a screenshot by any chance?

@Glott.7239 said:On a 1440 vertical resolution you should be fine with setting the UI-Scaling to large. I'm running a 27" 2560x1440 monitor, wich equals to about the same PPI, without any issues. However i was planing on getting an ultra-wide monitor at some point, so i'm curious how serious this problem is. Can you upload a screenshot by any chance?

Hell, I use UI scale normal on a 1440P monitor and it's fine

@Fermi.2409 said:

@Glott.7239 said:On a 1440 vertical resolution you should be fine with setting the UI-Scaling to large. I'm running a 27" 2560x1440 monitor, wich equals to about the same PPI, without any issues. However i was planing on getting an ultra-wide monitor at some point, so i'm curious how serious this problem is. Can you upload a screenshot by any chance?

kitten, I use UI scale normal on a 1440P monitor and it's fine

Thanks all for reply.

I have a plan to upgrade my existing monitor from 16:9 27" to 21:9 34 (PG348 or X34P) as before i heard that such issue still affected so that why i asking in there.

Sadly nothing really has good UI for 4k unless the UI is not tied to the resolution. I have a 43" 4k display but have to play at 1440 because of this. Not even Windows has a decent scale ratio. However, increasing your UI to Large or Extra Large and increasing the font size on chat can help...it doesn't look very good sadly.

Also, if you want the UHD color, you may want to turn it on through your display's HDMI adapter. I had to do this with mine and believe me, the difference is very easy to see.

Archived