In game now much glitched and bugs...

Ezzi.3670

1-2days ago, patch updated... Got stressing...

Since I play with friend. Map very messed upand also lost my friend in map like random disappeared ....Which had same problem?

EDIT My english don't bestCopy from my friend write:

"everythign was literally fine when we all started playing, back when I and friend were going through hots and had just the raptor, but now with all these patches it seems like so much shit it just glitching outat random intervalls me and I will like de-sync from each other and we see the others character in the wrong location, and tons of people are having issues with being unable to res people in combatand if we happen to lose sight of each other while mounted, suddenly the other person is just glitching along the ground without a mount"

Most likely wanna put this in the bug report forum section....Not sure what got you stressed (what your first issue was after patch), you don't actually say here. You also talk about your friend disappeared, did he switch instances within the same map? (you can do that if your in a squad or party in the same map and right click on another in a different instance to 'join' on them in theirs) or did he not know why he suddenly couldn't see you? was he / both of you in the middle of doing something and this occurred or were you both just standing around chatting?

@"Jwake.7013" said:Most likely wanna put this in the bug report forum section....Not sure what got you stressed (what your first issue was after patch), you don't actually say here. You also talk about your friend disappeared, did he switch instances within the same map? (you can do that if your in a squad or party in the same map and right click on another in a different instance to 'join' on them in theirs) or did he not know why he suddenly couldn't see you? was he / both of you in the middle of doing something and this occurred or were you both just standing around chatting?

Well it's hard explain. My English don't best. I go copy from friend wrote.

"everythign was literally fine when we all started playing, back when I and friend were going through hots and had just the raptor, but now with all these patches it seems like so much shit it just glitching outat random intervalls me and I will like de-sync from each other and we see the others character in the wrong location, and tons of people are having issues with being unable to res people in combatand if we happen to lose sight of each other while mounted, suddenly the other person is just glitching along the ground without a mount"

Yesterday right after the patch me and my friend was going for the jumping puzzle in Lion's Arch. They were bugging out on my screen and I was bugging out on theirs.Wasn't my connection and it wasn't theirs either.

After a while I saw them running into the wall and they saw me floating in the air near the water in the beginning.During this time They were standing next to me floating near the water on their screen while I was near the shark within the jumping puzzle (was trying to lead them to the shark as they were a Ranger and didn't have the pet yet).

We both decided to log out and log back in to see if that helps (seeing we just patched, there was nothing to download).Their character loaded where they were on their screen and I was in the water near the shark of course.

They asked if I moved and I said "Nope. Same crap as usual."

I've seen this happen in full force in an HP train about 2 days ago also. Or a day ago... forgot.The leader for so many people kept running into walls, falling down pits and holes, but the little markers he put down were just fine.So many people fell down where they thought the leader went and so many got lost.

A few times the leader would go, "Lol... where is everyone?" and when you check the map it was like block chicken pox all over Tangled Depths with how spread out everyone was.The leader wasn't lagging either from what he was saying and no matter how many resets or relogs he did it never fixed.After that patch that day it was a bit more stable and haven't seen more lagging or bugging out since when we all went to Dragon's Stand for both the meta and the last of the hero points.

So yes... the game is very buggy and glitchy for quite some time now and I want to say it all started since around Halloween and it's just been getting worse since.

Archived