Tyrian Mastery Points

So I know some of the achievements come with Mastery Points. My question is quick and somewhat easy ways to get these points.I am not lazy and I will do some of the achievements, but there are a few that require a group of players, and some of these events have taken a back seat to PoF, i.e. Coil events.What are some easier a quick ways to some of the other mastery points, aside from waiting for Anet to possibly (hopefully) add some more Mastery Insights in Tyria.

Thanks in advance!!!

They already have you got 9 extra commune points now,äEasy ones Teq at prime time or daily reset use the lfg to find a map.Karka queen is easy to get after teq at reset or prime time in eu anyway.Silver waste go for the gold is easy just have to run around collecting badgesKoutalophile just need some karma to buy spoons and play some fractals wvw and kill teq.Do you have season 2 of living story? if so you got 8 easy just playing through each story and 8 others that are abit harder for 16 totaly.Lion's Arch Exterminator easy one in lions arch run around with a rifle killing young karkas.Some easy ones in fractals aswell mate.well what might be easy for me can be hard for you why not look at these 2 links instead.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mastery_point_unlocks

Actually Coil events (assumimg you mean the infinity coil in nount maelstrom) are done very regular. It is mostly doable solo. Only the final fight it helps to have 2 more. The boss is soloable, but cause he jumps around, it is much easier to have someone at the various spawnpoints. This event is needed to unlock the For dungeon entrance, so it should never be an issue to find people.

Archived