Problem with the philosophy of "carrying much lower ppl"

Delweyn.1309

I really think that Anet should reduce the system of "carry" other people. At least in unranked. The gap between the lvl of players in so huge that it's impossible to fill it.

For exemple, I, played a match where 3 ppl of my teams went to close to cap it. It's what do ppl who play pvp for the first times. But 3 of them together... Match finished at 75-500.

I'm pretty sure that the morning, the WE, it can be possible to dispatch them in different team, but not put 3 of them together with 1 or 2 ppl with decent mmr.

@"Delweyn.1309" said:I really think that Anet should reduce the system of "carry" other people. At least in unranked. The gap between the lvl of players in so huge that it's impossible to fill it.

For exemple, I, played a match where 3 ppl of my teams went to close to cap it. It's what do ppl who play pvp for the first times. But 3 of them together... Match finished at 75-500.

I'm pretty sure that the morning, the WE, it can be possible to dispatch them in different team, but not put 3 of them together with 1 or 2 ppl with decent mmr.

Problem is what you ask is impossible to balance, even in gold3 plat1 seeing people going mid alone 1vs4 is a poor pvp knowledge of the player.

And there is no balance patch who can fix people to make those mistakes.

Archived