Dragon Arena

Vagrant.7206

Yeah, I was just coming to post some feedback on this too. As an avid activity enthusiast I have tons of games under my belt as a reference, and I can say whatever the intention was behind these changes it didn't work.

The ice trap in previous years had a strategic function - you could drop it as you ran to slow pursuit and increase your chances of getting away. This new one is utterly useless - it's slow and completely inferior to doing damage. There is no circumstance under which it is preferable to use over another skill.

Flying kick was always quirky and tough to land, but the new version is impossible. Like the new ice skill, it's slow to cast, doesn't even hit someone right in front of you, and cancels out other actions with a ridiculous float animation most of the time.

Please take another pass at these and either make these skills function better or return them to the previous form.

And nice to see that this is still as buggy as hell - played 6; won 3, lost 3 and yet the achievement says I've only won 1.Flying kicks attempted 20+, flying kicks credited on achievement 1.Everything apart from 1,1,1,1,1,1ing all the time is to slow to be useful now.But as winning games in this is down to RNG due to a combination of wins not registering, luck of the draw on team and a few people who seem to have abnormal skills in game (Someone blasting away with dragon breath straight from respawn and another with 5 dodges straight after each other etc.) the dallies should really be changed from "Play 2" and "Win 5" to "Win 2" and "Play 5".

Dragon ball Arena play like the Old School Quake Death match. People always move all the time. Having 2 close range skill you will never use Is silly.

Dragon Power up. It seem to be shorter after the rework. Before that I can just use jump pad and hunt down people while the power up last. Maybe give more speed and jump high to compensate the time cut.

Old Dragon kick was reliable upclose I can kick people running toward me . But now I just float on thier haead and Do nothing. Maybe give it a small pointblank AoE so it land when the Animation go trough people.

Ice skill Either rework it into mid air high jump for escape or revert to trap. or Even a Decoy that chill on explode

yea, I'v been an avid dragonball player for a while and the changes to these skills has made them more difficult to land and quite useless. it's already a simple game to begin with, but now even more since everyone's sticking to only 3 skills. Not only are these 2 more difficult to land, but the long animation/cast time makes you a sitting duck, so it's better to use no skills at all

Archived