overwhelming to do list where should we start?

SunRain.8972

With the new expasion coming i don't feel like i managed to keep up with what i wanted to do, to get myself prepare and ready to explore the new areas.Ascended gear wise, attribute wise and hero point and mastery point.What would you recommend doing while waiting for the expansion that would help me be more ready for the new areas?

With PoF being a standalone pack you don't necessarily need any if the HoT masteries at all.

But Mastery-wise, if I were you, I'd aim to Atleast have Advanced Gliding and Pact Commander-Advanced Logistics done.

Now gearing for a PoF elite, save materials you would need for crafting an ascended set, see where the meta lands in a couple of weeks, then craft up.

The new elites should need 250HPs, which you can go farm right now in HoT.

You could also do dailies in the lws3 maps. Save the chests. Those give quite some xp. Open them up when you have selected the new masteries with PoF. Could get the new masteries faster this way. It's kinda what i did during the new episodes during season 3. I had the masteries instantly.

Definitely get hero points if you want the elite specializations. We don't know how much they will cost but if Heart of Thorns is any indication, having 250 sitting around wouldn't be a bad idea.Having Advanced Gliding, and Advanced Logistics from the core Tyria unlocked would be very helpful. Adrenal mushrooms might be there or might not, I don't remember honestly.
Focus on those two and you should be alright.

Archived