Fractal 100 Last Boss Solo With Full Viper Ranger (Fast Solo)

Lord Hizen.5918

@Sublimatio.6981 said:i dont care about normal mode solo, sorry

Do you always add a post to threads about something you don't care about to tell everybody that you don't care about it? Just curious...

This is again impressive Hizen. I know how many struggle with this fractal, and probably take 20 minutes for that boss with 5 people.

@Faaris.8013 said:Do you always add a post to threads about something you don't care about to tell everybody that you don't care about it? Just curious...

No, not always. People rarely post unimpressive solos, and btw threads like these call for feedback and I have the right to be negative if I feel that way.

@Sublimatio.6981 said:

@Faaris.8013 said:Do you always add a post to threads about something you don't care about to tell everybody that you don't care about it? Just curious...

No, not always. People rarely post unimpressive solos, and btw threads like these call for feedback and I have the right to be negative if I feel that way.

You were not giving any feedback and you were not negative. You simply expressed your indifference. Pro tip: If you are indifferent, maybe just move on to the next thread. It takes up too much time and energy to post about things you don't care about. But in this case, I think you don't care about Hizen's achievement just as you don't care about your ex-girlfriend ^^

Archived