Resumé after patch

Arkantos.7460

I was a bit sceptic about patch cause of impossible odds changes,tried now rune of leadership+sigill of agility to maximies the effekt of brutality, also song of mists to get dps burst when its needed.It is different ... I miss the %dps buff on impossible odds from before patch ... this should be buffed or add a 5 target hit on the 1 io hit.I must say its more difficult to kill opponents in downstate ....before patch I could easily just cleace with io a downed opponent also while 2 want to revive them! THEY COULDNT RESS without getting downed as well....NOW i cant do this anymore, have to switch weapons to staff 5 and then attack normal as well and hope agility proc as well....SO this is a nerf to io for me .... plz fix Impossible odds

I agree. They essentially nerfed Shiro, for no reason. I have no use for the new trait changes, and the only enhancement in the quality of living was the mounts saving your upkeeps until you dismount (but now we no longer have quickness on demand to use in the rich ores, so overall the patch was a flat nothing, one step forward, one step back). The only improvement was that they neutered the Mirage. As happened with the previous patches, I think that Rev was stronger before the changes.

@Buran.3796 said:I agree. They essentially nerfed Shiro, for no reason. I have no use for the new trait changes, and the only enhancement in the quality of living was the mounts saving your upkeeps until you dismount (but now we no longer have quickness on demand to use in the rich ores, so overall the patch was a flat nothing, one step forward, one step back). The only improvement was that they neutered the Mirage. As happened with the previous patches, I think that Rev was stronger before the changes.

Yeah stronger at gathering rich ore veins and spaming sword 1 în sPvP. That's it.

@Arkantos.7460 said:

@Buran.3796 said:... I have no use for the new trait changes...

but if you dont use weaponswap quickness you dont have any real pressure for spike dps.. i can easy spike a necro in pvp from 100 to under 50% with axe port and legendswap , aa , io

I like better the +20% damage over the targets with <50% HP. Love the hammer auto attacks of 3k+ and the CoR hitting for 8-9k almost every time. But was even better two months ago when we had a chance to proc vuln with every crit. Most of changes to Rev since PoF lead to nowhere in PvP.

Archived