[NA][FA][WvW] Build a [BEAR] Bandits - Just Don't Touch the Porridge

SwankyMutt.9521

Hello. Is it me you're looking for?

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Since you are here though maybe you should ask yourself the following things:

• Do you have an obsessive (possibly shameful) love of [bEAR] puns?
  • Do you possibly have an unhealthy attraction to Porridge?
  • Do you want to blame Aimes for all your misdeeds? (#blameaimes for life!)
  • Do you enjoy stealing the fluffy creations of small children, bathing in their stuffing and feasting upon their button eyes (the fluffy creations that is, not the children. That would be just weird and awful)?

Well then maybe Build a [bEAR] Bandits might just be a place to fill all those (oddly specific) desires!

About [bEAR]:

[bEAR] is a small group of friends who have banded together for the purpose of mayhem and chaos in WvW. As it is we have decided to expand our motley (and slightly eccentric) crew and grow our ranks!

We primarily run late NA, taking joy in making our presence quite un[bEAR]able to our enemies. Specializing in small havoc and roaming we prefer to take things at a rather casual pace now and enjoy the game (silly people having real life commitments), though don't let that fool you. We will put the big boy (and girl) pants on and create a bit of chaos and mayhem, often causing a bit of PANDAmonium for our enemies (they are cute and adorable, give me that one).

We do not have specific profession requirements at this time. However for those just beginning or looking to learn a bit more about a specific profession or tactic we do offer training, guidance and builds. Our members have a bit of experience and are more than willing to share it. Not to mention we are a bunch of nerds and quite enjoy theory crafting and testing to keep us a bit more competitive.

Our primary WvW core is based now on FA, though we do have a few of our friends from other servers still amongst our ranks as we do PvE and PvP on occassion. WvW is where you will find us primarily most evenings though.

Contacting Us:

• Have a few questions about our band of randoms?
  • Have a pecan pie recipe you would like to share?
  • A [bEAR] pun that you feel is just imPAWsible not to tell us (last one I promise!)?

Feel free to contact Rei (SwankyMutt.9521) or Aimes (breakeryeti.9824) and we will be more than happy to help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update: Recent additions have been members new to the game so we are regularly holding training for individuals to get use to their classes and introduce them to WvW so if you are looking to learn more feel free to contact us. We are always open to new members, veterans or novice alike!

Hey @"SwankyMutt.9521" , I am the guild leader for a large and active community based out of Darkhaven. We are currently looking to make contact with "somewhat casual rep" WvW guilds on other servers to provide a resource for our guildies to connect with WvW guilds on their own servers. Would love to hear more about your community if you are interested in accepting some of our guildies into your fold for WvW purposes. HMU in-game Sookie.6580!

Sounds great @Sookie.6580! I sent you an in game mail, hopefully we can talk a bit more. If I am not on and you can catch Aimes (breakeryeti.9824) he can for sure talk to you more about who we are and what we do. He is our other Guild Leader and takes the lead more on our WvW aspect as well as being our main tag.

Generally for Rep we are pretty lenient, if you are running with us for WvW or missions we ask to pop that tag, but outside of that it's up to the players themselves.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks! Puns are life!

Side note and quick update, we are adding more guild PvE (gasp!) to our usual go around of things. We have a few members that are dragging the rest of us through fractals and working currently on a consistent guild raid group. Our main focus, however, will always still be WvW and still focusing on expanding our core there.

As always, new and returning are always welcome!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived