LF [WVW] [MAG] Guild

Hidden Blade.7913

Hello Hidden,

Please consider Blissful Epidemic [blis] on Gate of Madness in your search for a new guild.

We are a stable and thriving PvX/WvW guild, currently at 200 members. We have no representation requirement as long as you make an effort to engage with the guild and join us for 1-2 WvW raids per week. We can offer all the amenities of a PvE guild and provide you with a hardcore WvW raiding experience, running an average of 10-15 during WvW raids. (Server Transfer may be required for that though).

Still, our PvE and PvP experience should be enough to keep you engaged. We devote a single night a week to Raiding and have a fully upgraded guild hall and packed Discord channel.

Our guild has accumulated some of the finest players in Gate of Madness - former leaders, officers, drivers and veterans who have played and enjoyed the game for years. We'd love to add you to the family.

Good luck in your search. Please PM me on the forums or in-game, or DM me in Discord at Bad Axxe#2937 if you have any questions or are interested in joining us. Thanks!

@xeph.4561 said:Yea my guild is recruiting. We're a WvW guild that raids on Sun/Tues/Fri at 9pm EST. We use discord.Contact Whitenedorse.3065 to join.

Hi,

I would like more information about your guild please, including:member count, any requirements for membership (beyond being respectful and at least occasionally playing with the guild), and anything else I should know before joining.

Also, you guys are on Maguuma, right?

@Hidden Blade.7913 said:

@xeph.4561 said:Yea my guild is recruiting. We're a WvW guild that raids on Sun/Tues/Fri at 9pm EST. We use discord.Contact Whitenedorse.3065 to join.

Hi,

I would like more information about your guild please, including:member count, any requirements for membership (beyond being respectful and at least occasionally playing with the guild), and anything else I should know before joining.

Also, you guys are on Maguuma, right?

Yes, we're on Mag. We have 71 members. During downtime (when we're not raiding) the number of active members are a bit all over the place. But during raids we usually have anywhere from 10-20+ online. We also host inhouse games and training if we have enough players online and it's not a raid night. If we have enough interest our leaders will also tag up outside of raids.

We require you be in discord and rep during raids and participate in at least 1 raid a week (although we're actually pretty flexible on that. For example we have some west coast folks who can't make the early raid times). To be honest it's a pretty laid back guild and everyone is super nice and chill. I'm just a regular member so if you have any further questions you should probably ask the contact I provided :)

Archived