Basic crap to fix ranked

Aden.9306

Hey! Ben and Cal, do me and everyone who doesn't play necromancer do us a favor limit them 1 per team, like now at least. Also it's time to add profession locking to prevent class stacking; some kind of system to just stop necro stacking, or class stacking in general. It's just a mega joke.

@Aden.9306 said:Right now, the matchmaker can have up to 2 professions per team. Which is a limit that is stupid cause all the players know; you can switch after queue pop or pregame.

Yes, when the player enters PvP - there should be a prompt saying you can't change your class before the game starts.

class swapping and class stacking should be STOPPED.

this pushes out team comp and poor match ups(depending on map), not only that but a majority of people que up as a "class" they don't like just to prevent having it on their team..... to then swap into something like a necro or mesmer. It's stupid and really bad to have in this game especially when everything a cluster fuck.

I had 1 horrible rank match where it was 2scoruges and 2 mesmer with a druid , the amount of crap being tossed around from the animation was horrible.

This but don't make it by class, make it by spec. Otherwise you will have the issue I've been running into with Guards who are throwing games on Core or Dragon Hunter by not allowing the team to be matched with a Fire Brand. Or players playing Core necro or Reaper and not allowing us to be matched with a Scourge. I'm all for people having fun with the game, but when I am playing spell breaker and have a team with a reaper, dragon hunter, soul beast, and a core engi vs a scourge, firebrand, druid, holo, and a spell breaker, there is honestly no winning with that team.

Archived