Bond of Life

Zoid.2568

A barrier would have been nice. I do see where they were going with this skill though, although no previous skills afaik had the potential to backfire and have negative consequences when used. So it really doesn't fit in with everything else. I will buy the mastery for completionists sake (gotta keep up that mx masteries yo) but I will probably never use it.

So far, the skill is needed at least to unlock an optional achievement in the story, aside from that, it's true that its use cases seem limited.But then again, masteries from LS3 aren't very useful aside from where the need for them is created ; we can expect once more something very specific from these masteries.

@Yellrag.2576 said:So far, the skill is needed at least to unlock an optional achievement in the story, aside from that, it's true that its use cases seem limited.Okay, what the heck is it used for? The only real use I've found so far is making sure my raptor doesn't die while running into the sewers of the city.

PS:

Dear Inquest. Lay off the Taco Bell.

@Palador.2170 said:Okay, what the heck is it used for? The only real use I've found so far is making sure my raptor doesn't die while running into the sewers of the city.

During the episode's last mission The Charge, before entering Gorrik's lab, drop down underneath the lab entrance. You'll get in some poisonous sewers where you can continue to drop down and find a skritt. The achievement consists in carrying the skritt back to the ship, and Life Bond is needed in order to keep your springer alive while climbing back up.

@Yellrag.2576 said:

@Palador.2170 said:Okay, what the heck is it used for? The only real use I've found so far is making sure my raptor doesn't die while running into the sewers of the city.

During the episode's last mission The Charge, before entering Gorrik's lab, drop down underneath the lab entrance. You'll get in some poisonous sewers where you can continue to drop down and find a skritt. The achievement consists in carrying the skritt back to the ship, and Life Bond is needed in order to keep your springer alive while climbing back up.

I achieved it without that mastery. It's possible- you can just not do any mistake.

• 1 month later...

Archived