DC at Amnoon

@Khazeda.9386 said:I have dc to and cant enter map now game crash when load lions arch :/

I have the same issue. Cannot load any maps anymore, on any characters.The issue appeared after the ship departure cutscene where I got disconnected just as I arrived in the Oasis.MapLoadState is stuck at "STATE_SERVER_WAIT" and after about 1 minute of waiting I receive a "Network error." causing the game to restart.

Edit: After 40 minutes of failed loading attempts I finally managed to log back to Lion's Arch and when I attempt to restart the story instance (at the ship) I get this error message: "InstanceCreate failed. Error=42; Product=5; Module=18; Line=393".

I "finished" the first story step in Amnoon, was just talking with the NPC's when the game crashed. Now the client is downloading again. I hope this is the fix.No, now I can't even get into Lion's Arch on this character. Going to try another character.Ok, second character did load.Back on first character I was in LA without a WP in the Crystal Desert. Luckily a guild mate was there with a WP and Teleport to Friend worked. Still an annoying bug, didn't this happened with the start of HoT too? Why haven't ArenaNet learned from that experience?

I was doing the Sparking the Flame chapter and at the very end (?) after you do the heart done and get the raptor, I DC'd as soon as I tried to get the heart reward. It didn't feel like timing out, instead it was an instant DC, like something crashed. I got booted to char screen with a message box (was frustrated, didn't read).

Now I'm back in LA without anything discovered in CD. Sparking the Flame (Prologue) shows finished, but the Sparking the Flame one isn't. So I have to do it again I guess?

These very similar DCs happen occassionally and randomly to me in Fractals when fractal ends and you're about to be ported to lobby.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived