Sandswept Isles JP

Not every map has a jumping puzzle. And then some have 2 or more (I think Caledon Forest still has the most with 4, plus an unfinished one.)

I don't know how they decide which maps will have a puzzle and which won't, but I'd guess it's a combination of things like how much other stuff is on the map, the overall layout and theme of it, what kind of ideas the jumping puzzle designers have and how they'd fit into the new map and what else the people who make puzzles have to do - if they're all tied up with work that's considered more important there may simply not be time to build a puzzle.

@"Danikat.8537" said:Not every map has a jumping puzzle. And then some have 2 or more (I think Caledon Forest still has the most with 4, plus an unfinished one.)

I don't know how they decide which maps will have a puzzle and which won't, but I'd guess it's a combination of things like how much other stuff is on the map, the overall layout and theme of it, what kind of ideas the jumping puzzle designers have and how they'd fit into the new map and what else the people who make puzzles have to do - if they're all tied up with work that's considered more important there may simply not be time to build a puzzle.

"Fit or no to fit" =)The PoF goes to be as session game - after few hour we're have info about start and end of events. No challenges anymore. ANet still can change the map adding some platforms over any of cubes. No need achiev. Give us some chest for finishing that platforms. Give us some challenges.

@Danikat.8537 said:Not every map has a jumping puzzle. And then some have 2 or more (I think Caledon Forest still has the most with 4, plus an unfinished one.)

Well the LS team is splitted in a few teams (i don't know how many), so Team 1 work on episode 1, Team 2 on ep 2 and so on.Those LS maps with jumping puzzles (means Ember Bay and Draconis Mons) are made by the team Josh Foreman is in. Josh is the guy who create the jumping puzzles there and also the SAB.Now there are rumors of something like he didn't worked on this map/team this time because he works on a third world for SAB. And thats why there is no JP. Nothing of them is confirmed in any kind, it's just logical thinking -> rumors.

PS. Sorry for bad englisch. Me no god. :P

Archived